Honor MagicWatch 2 was launched last year in November. It features with 14-day battery life, personalized watch faces, fitness and health monitoring, and much more. It also supports Bluetooth call (only available on 46mm version), stores and plays up to 500 songs.
- New card customization function
- Automatic recognition of exercise type
- Provides professional data to the elliptical machine
- Include Lithuanian, Latvian, and Estonian languages
- Female menstrual cycle reminder (pls upgrade Huawei Sports Health app to 10.1.0.511 and above, only supports Android users)
Optimization (same for both):
- Optimize system stability
- Include some dual time zones areas
- Fixes some issues
- Upgrade to 184.108.40.206 from 1.08.16/1.07.16
Points to keep in mind before update:
- Sometimes update size may vary.
- Maintain enough storage and battery.
- If possible, connect to Wifi.
- Always remember to install an update on the watch.
- Connect your device with the phone.
- Using your phone open Huawei Health app.
- Select a device or device name
- Tap on firmware update
- Follow the instruction appears on the screen to update.
- After download completion, install it on your watch.