Huawei started releasing the first EMUI 11 beta software for its devices. It features new smart AOD, improved multi-window mode, and much more. The first 10 beta includes Huawei Mate 30 series and Huawei MatePad series.
- Huawei Mate 30 series upgraded to EMUI 10.1.0.159 from EMUI 10.1.0.155
- Huawei MatePad Pro series upgraded to EMUI 126.96.36.199 from EMUI 10.1.0.137/151
- Huawei Mate 30
- Huawei Mate 30 5G
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
- Huawei Mate 30 RS Prosche Design
- Huawei MatePad Pro
- Huawei MadePad Pro 5G
- Smart AOD: AOD now allows you to customize your screen. Improvement in user experience and brings vivid, dynamic, visual elements for Always-on Display (AOD).
- Multi-Window: It allows you to open apps in a floating window or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later. It helps in multitasking.
- Smoother Animation: The brand new feature which creates a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing experience when you tap or slide the screen.
- Subtle effects: During on/off the switches, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Multi-screen collaboration: It offers collaboration between PCs and Smartphones. Smartphones. By just one touch your phone and PCs get connected and your mobile’s screen will display on the laptop in real-time. You can control both the devices at the same time with a mouse and keyboard.
- Privacy-based screen projection: Whenever you project your phone onto an external device. The incoming calls, messages are displayed only on your display.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes on multiple Huawei devices at the same time. Now, you can quickly identify and extract text from image or doc, edit, export, and share. Creating a digital version of a paper document has never been easier.
- AL Subtitles: Search articles o pictures in different languages and translate the words or paragraphs by selecting and adjusting the selection.
- Transparent Permissions: A pop-up display of app permission instruction for you to request permission.