Huawei has started to rollout stable EMUI 12 update for Nova 7i smartphone users. The software update rolling out as a patch for the beta testers and Huawei Nova 7i testers can download this stable EMUI 12 update with version 22.214.171.124 and patch size 738 megabytes.
The EMUI 11 testers don’t have to fear anything on this software rollout, as they’ll soon start to receive the stable EMUI 12 update package. On the other hand, you should know that the stable EMUI 12 update will expand gradually among consumers.
In December 2021, Huawei Nova 7i started EMUI 12 beta journey, soon after the enrollment these phone users and registered participants started receiving the beta OTA update.
Huawei Nova 7i stable EMUI 12 brings a new intuitive user interface with better animations and features including a multi-device control panel and various useful capabilities. Check the complete changelog mentioned below.
- Supports more flexible font adjustment, allowing you to adjust the font size and weight with a slider.
- Applies the concept of neuromorphism to UI elements by using simple color tones, shadows, and highlights to create a more realistic effect.
- Supports touching and holding app folders on the home screen to enlarge them and make the apps within them easier to access.
Notification Panel and Control Panel:
- Allows you to swipe down from the top left of the screen to access the Notifications panel to view notifications, and swipe down from the top right of the screen to access the control panel for shortcuts.
- Adds an audio control section to the Control Panel to make it easy to switch between different audio devices and apps.
- Improves the transmission speed of Huawei Share for faster file sharing between Huawei phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Adds the MeeTime app, allowing you to make HD voice and video calls using a Wi-Fi or data network.
- Adds support for sharing the screen during video calls, allowing you to mark and share key information while video chatting.
You can check for this software update via the instructions given below.
If you want to download this software update, visit Settings > open System & updates > then Software updates > then tap on CHECK FOR UPDATES. Hence, the phone will start searching for a new software update and fetch it on your phone. If the update is available, tap on DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL.
Before you move on to download this software update make sure you follow a set of precautions to prevent any unwanted data loss.