Huawei is testing a new Petal Mail app version 126.96.36.199 under the beta testing that will let you add a different account in the same app. The latest mail app will also let you choose between the already logged-in account and log out the unimportant ones.
The latest Petal Mail 188.8.131.52 beta version also supports the use of new language features as well as fixes for issues and optimizations for user experience. The rollout of this version is currently limited to Huawei devices in China and targets only the beta testers.
Petal Mail is Huawei’s own mail service that is launched for Huawei devices. To use Petal Mail you’ll need to create your account via the official Huawei Mail website.
The official Petal Mail app helps you stay on top of your emails.
- Your Petal Mail address can be used as your HUAWEI ID, so you can use it to access other Huawei services too. You’ll also be able to log in to your inbox using other verification methods linked to your HUAWEI ID (such as Face Recognition, Fingerprint ID, or SMS verification).
- Send and receive emails with ease, including cc’ing and bcc’ing, attaching files, and more.
- Manage your emails efficiently by swiping and tapping.
- Organize your inbox by starring, archiving, and deleting emails, marking spam emails, and more.
- Get real-time email reminders so you never miss a thing.
(via – ithome)