On July 29, Huawei has unveiled a bunch of new smart products including the new Huawei FreeBuds 4 Honey Red version. This new color of the FreeBuds 4 looks very gentle and beautiful. Aside from the new finishing, this pair of earbuds remain identical to other variants of the Huawei FreeBuds 4.
Huawei FreeBuds 4:
Huawei FreeBuds 4 has a semi in-ear design and comes with active noise cancellation to reduce unwanted background noises.
The Huawei FreeBuds 4 adopted an ergonomic shape to provide comfortable wearing and uses the dynamic LCP emitter to excellent sound quality. Intelligent connectivity eliminates the struggle of pairing the device with other peripherals such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
Furthermore, the users can connect two devices simultaneously for further convenience. Additionally, the smooth gesture operation made it easy to take calls and controls the music system. It provides continuous 22 hours of music playback with ANC off and 2.5 hours with ANC turned on.
- Design: Semi-in ear Structure
- Dimensions: 41.4 x 16.8 x 18.5mm
- Weight: 4.1 gram
- Battery Capacity: 30 mAh
- Charging Time: 1 hour in charging case
- Diameter: 58 mm
- Height: 21.2 mm
- Weight: 38 gram
- Battery Capacity: 410 mAh
- Charging Time: 1 hour without earbuds
- Bluetooth Compatibility: BT 5.2
- Pop-up pair: supported for EMUI 10 or later
- Controls: Swipe, Tap-Twice, Press & hold
- Sensor: Microphone, Wear detection sensor
- Driver: 14.3 mm
- Audio Technology: ANC 2.0, Call noise cancellation
- Resistance level: IPX4 for earbuds
Huawei FreeBuds 4 Honey Red Price and Availability:
Huawei FreeBuds 4 Honey Red version is priced at 999 yuan and it’ll be officially on sale on August 14 in China. While its availability outside of China is still unconfirmed.