OnePlus launched the OnePlus 8T with the pre-installed Android 11-based OxygenOS 11. The company has now released the first OxygenOS 11 Open Beta for the OnePlus 8T. It comes with several optimizations and also brings the February 2021 security patch.
You can check the complete changelog below:
- Optimized the UI display of the status bar
- Optimized the stability of the frame rate and improve its experience while playing games
- Optimized the Community homepage with more noticeable notification
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.02
- Optimized the animations of sunny and cloudy days for a clearer dynamic display
- Optimized the layout of the cloud service in the Gallery for a better operation experience
If you are interested in the OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 build on your OnePlus 8T, you can download the latest beta zip from the links below.
Download OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1:
How to install the downloaded package:
1. Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server.
2. Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
3. Go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
4. After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
5. Update successful.
Please note: This instruction is only for OnePlus 8T, and please make sure the battery level is above 30% and minimum 3GB of available storage space.