Realme is rolling out a new software update based on Realme UI 1.0 (Android 10) to the Realme Q2i 5G/Realme V3 5G and Realme V15 5G smartphones in China. The latest update comes with the February 2021 security patch and some more improvements.
Realme Q2i 5G/Realme V3 5G:
The Realme Q2i 5G/V3 5G getting the Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10. The software version of this update is RMX2200_11.A.17. Check the complete changelog below.
●Optimize system performance and improve system stability
●Update Android security patch (2021#02)”
Realme V15 5G:
The Realme V15 5G also receiving the latest software update in China, based on Realme 1.0. The software version of this update is RMX3092_11_A.27. Check the complete changelog below.
● Added graphics cropping mode
●Fixed the problem that the long screenshot of the world clock interface is not smoothly sliding
● Optimize system performance and improve system stability
● Optimize VoLTE status display logic
● Fix the problem that Wi-Fi is automatically turned off when connecting to some hotspots
● Fix the problem of low probability of flashing on the screen clock
● Update Android security patch (2021#2)”