Google Camera is a regular camera application for Google Pixel phones. It has official support for advanced functions such as astrophotography.
What is GCam Mod?
GCam mode can bring the Google Camera application to multiple smartphones and ensure that all functions are available. There are several versions of GCam. Some versions are suitable for multiple Android smartphones, while other versions are specifically for a single smartphone.
Download the latest GCam mode for your smartphone:
GCam from Urnyx05:
GCam from Arnova8g2:
- GCam_user_6beta3.201224.0107build-8.1.101.apk (Arnova8G2, 2020-12-24)
- GCam_dev_6beta3.201224.0112build-8.1.101.apk (Arnova8G2, 2020-12-24)
GCam from Parrrot043:
How to download and install Google Camera on a smartphone:
The process is very simple, you just need to follow the instructions below:
- Download the provided APK
- Select and install (allows install applications from external sources).
- Open Google Camera (the icon appears in the launcher).
Compatibility and requirements:
- Only applicable to mobile phones with camera2 API enabled;
- Mod is compatible with modern Snapdragon SoC. Some versions are available on some Exynos, Kirin, and MediaTek phones, but they are usually restricted.
- Most APKs only support ARM64.
- The latest APK may not run on older Android versions;
- Need alternatives such as GApp or microG (more information);
- Android only;
If you encounter any issues with the above GCam version, please let us know in the comments below.