Call of Duty– Black Ops Cold War and War Zone is ready to launch the latest second season. The second season of the Cold War of Black Ops ravaged the Cold War and the war zone, providing incredible free content, including a brand new zombie experience, six weapons, four new maps and more.
The upcoming update will provide new fixes and improvements for Zombie, League Play and MP Express, as well as adding a new quality of life UI to the standard of living.
At the same time, Call of Duty- Mobile announced that it will bring the latest weapons in the next update. In addition, they can unlock the COD Mobile Battle Pass to obtain David Mason – Enforcer. Moreover, new legendary weapons and epic items have been added back to the COD Mobile store.
- Seraph – Sicaria
- AK-117 – Meltdown and more
Call of Duty Mobile – Version 1.0.19
- This winter experience epic battles, espionage, and a little holiday cheer.
- Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13: Winter War is here. New Black Ops: Cold War operators Adler – Mountain Drab and Helen Park – Safehouse.
- Fifty tiers of rewards in the new Battle Pass.
- Play the new Grind mode. Experience new fan-favorite MP map Nuketown Russia, and smuggle intel across enemy lines to earn rewards in the One The Brink seasonal event.
In addition, the developer has released a new legendary weapon SKS to complete the BR Buff Seasonal Challenges obtained in COD Mobile.
Other than this, Call of Duty-Black Ops Cold War and War Zone released the latest second season. As the second season of the Black Ops Cold War rages in Cold War and Battlefield, it offers incredible free content, including a new Zombie experience, six free weapons, and four New maps, new attractions in Verdansk and more.
As the new season begins, these updates will include quality improvements and bug fixes for the current Black Ops Cold War and Warzone games.
For more information on the content of these updates, see the “Black Ops Cold War” patch notes in Treyarch’s Game Intel blog, and the Warson patch notes in Raven Software’s Twitter.