The newly released Redmi AirDots 3 is the successor to the Redmi AirDots 2 launched last year. Compared with the previous model, the design of the new version has changed a lot, but the function has been improved.
Redmi AirDots 3 is powered by the QCC3040 chipset, and the Bluetooth version has been upgraded from Bluetooth 5.0 used on AirDots 2 to Bluetooth 5.2. A single charge can provide up to 7 hours of uninterrupted music playback, and the use of the charging box can extend up to 30 hours of music playback.
You can check the full specifications, availability, and price of AirDots 3 below.
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Qualcomm QCC3040 chip, aptX enable low-latency for gaming
- Two high-resolution sound units for high frequency and low frequency offer true to nature balanced sound
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- 4.6g (Each)
- Water-resistant (IPX4)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- 43mAh battery on the headset offers 7 hours of battery life on a single charge, 600mAh battery on the charging case offers 30 hours of backup
Availability and Price
Redmi AirDots 3 available in Blue, White, and Pink colors. It is priced at 199 yuan (US$ 30 / Rs. 2,240 approx.). Currently, it is available to order in Online stores and will go on sale in China from March 04, 2021.