Huawei P30 is one of the most feature-rich smartphones released by Huawei. It is equipped with a Leica quad camera system with a revolutionary image processing system and a long-range periscope zoom camera. Speaking of hardware, P30 and P30 Pro have excellent displays, Kirin 980 processor and better software system.
The device was initially launched with EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9, and later upgraded to EMUI 10.0 and then 10.1. The device can perform high-performance tasks, and the company began EMUI 11 testing of the device in November last year.
After completing the EMUI 11 beta test for China’s Huawei P30 equipment, Huawei subsequently entered the beta program for equipment for the global market. However, it is still limited to certain users.
But the company later announced the EMUI 11 upgrade plan, which promised to launch EMUI11 for the P30 and P30 Pro in the first quarter of 2021. Since we are now running fast in the first quarter of 2021, Huawei finally started the release of EMUI 11, the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro 11 that users have been waiting for.
As we expected, the launch of EMUI 11 of Huawei’s P30 flagship product is still in its early stages, and it may take some time to cover all devices on the global market.
EMUI 11 has made many new improvements on the basis of the previous version, and installed the latest changes in the user interface to achieve better performance and user experience.
Models for EMUI 11:
- Huawei P30
- Huawei P30 Pro
Updated Software Version:
- Build- 184.108.40.206
- Size- 1.81GB
This update introduces EMUI 11, providing a rich array of possibilities for you to stay connected in all scenarios. This new system version carries forward Huawei’s All SCenario design concept and provides a richer and more integrated cross-device experience. Based on the idea of “Technology for people”, EMUI 11 brings a more artistic interface design, friendlier interactions, and a more innovative and convenient cross-device connection experience for people to perform better at work and in life.
- Smart Always On Display (AOD): Refines the user experience and introduces brand-new visual elements for the AOD, allowing you to customize and showcase your personal style by adding text and images that will appear when your screen is off.
- Artistic Theme: Adds the Starry Night theme, featuring vivid color painting. (You can apply this theme in the Themes app.)
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen. Long take animations will be displayed when you are switching between albums in Gallery or between year and month views in Calendar, for smoother visual effects.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations brings you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- Gallery: On the discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features are optimized providing you with more instructions on how to use the timeline and edit options.
- Undisturbed screen protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
- NotePad Privacy: This allows you to lock notes in NotePad.
- Photo sharing privacy: This allows you to remove the shooting location, time, and device information from photos before sharing them.
How to check for update:
Download via Settings:
Open Settings > then click on System & updates. After opening a Software update, tap on Check for updates option. If the update is available to download then click Download and install. And after installation Reboot the device.
Download via Support app:
Open the Support app on your device and then go to the Service tab. Click on the Update button and then tap on Check for update option. If the update is available then click on Download and install. After installation Reboot the device.