Samsung has released the February 2021 security patch for various Galaxy devices including the flagships and mid-rangers. Galaxy S9 and S9+ also received this security update earlier this month.
According to information, Verizon has begun rolling out new software updates for the Galaxy S9 and S9+ smartphones in the US. This new firmware will install the latest Android patch released in February 2021.
Samsung said that this month’s security update fixes 4 critical CVEs and 32 high-level CVEs. However, the operator has made some other improvements and repairs to its branded Samsung Galaxy phones/tablets.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ -G965USQS9FUB2
- Samsung Galaxy S9 -G960USQS9FUB2
- The current software update provides the most up-to-date Android security patches on your device.
How to check for updates manually:
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps
- Tap Settings > System updates > Check for system updates.
- If your device finds a new software update:
- Tap Download now.
- When complete, a screen will appear advising you that the new version of the software is ready to be installed.
- Tap Install update.