Huawei FreeBuds Pro is the world’s first true wireless stereo (TWS) headset, supports intelligent dynamic noise reduction, and has hardware and software integrated solutions.
Now, Huawei is rolling out a new firmware update for FreeBuds Pro, which will bring new improvements in noise reduction, charging success rate, and Bluetooth connection stability.
Users can install this firmware version on the device to get an upgrade experience. You can check the description of the update mentioned at the end of this article.
The latest update of FreeBuds Pro brings optimizations including pluggable device accuracy, Bluetooth stability, and reduced power consumption, thereby enhancing the user experience.
On February 21, Huawei also released the FreeBuds 4i wireless headset. It has an active noise reduction (ANC) function, which can provide a noise-free sound experience, longer battery life, better design, high-quality audio effects, and more.
Updated Software Version:
- Build- 126.96.36.1992
- Size- 2.74 MB
- Improves noise-canceling effects
- Improves the charging success rate
- Improves the stability of the Bluetooth connection
How to update:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device’s home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.