Xiaomi officially launched the Mi Store for Android in the beta in 2015, and later it was announced in the Google Play store for all Android users. In 2018, the company introduced this application for iOS users in India.
Mi Store provides a fast and intuitive interface to search, browse and purchase all Mi products, including phones, tablets, and accessories, make payments and deliver orders securely.
With this application, the company will ensure you get the first discount on all our new product launches and special discount offers. You can check for updates manually, or you can download updates from the link mentioned below.
You can download the latest APK from the above link. You can also download this update from the Google Play Store link mentioned below.
Key features of Mi Store
- Search, browse and buy Mi products.
- Pay securely using multiple payment options.
- Track your order status and manage your orders.
- Read content from Mi Community and stay updated about the latest product launches, reviews, tutorials, and more.
- Wi-Fi: To allow the Mi Store app to connect to available wi-fi networks for faster browsing
- Device state: To identify the screen-size, android version, and analyze app crashes for improving overall performance.
- Files and Storage: To cache images for better performance.
- Push notifications: To notify users of upcoming deals, offers, and price drops.