Google Camera AKA Pixel Camera is a camera application pre-installed with Google Pixels. Since its launch in April 2014, every Android smartphone running Android 4.4 and higher has supported the Google Camera application. However, this application is now only available for Google Pixel devices.
The Google Camera app has some main features that make it more powerful than all other OEM camera apps. The pixel camera has HDR+, has double exposure control, night vision, super resolution zoom, top shooting, portrait and distant shooting.
As mentioned above, Google Camera has a variety of functions that can improve image quality. At the same time, if other smart phones other than Google Pixels use Google Camera to shoot, the effect is not good because it can take pictures but does not use Google’s HDR+.
Multiple modifiers and developers continue to work hard to take advantage of the main functions and all the functions of the Google Camera app for other smartphones. The result of the developers’ hard work to unlock the Google Camera feature is called GCam Mod. However, modders will hack the Pixel Camera for their own devices and share it on other blogs with other users who have specific smartphones.
GCam Mod for Samsung smartphones:
There are many Samsung Galaxy smartphones on the market, including flagship products, mid-range products and budgets. Galaxy users must use Samsung’s own Camera app, which has impressive features based on a UI.
Even after having excellent features in Samsung Camera, some Galaxy users still want to use GCam Mod to capture images through Google Camera’s exciting features (such as HDR+, Night Sight, Astrophotography, etc.). Therefore, we can easily find different GCam mods for Galaxy smartphones supported by the Snapdragon chipset.
On the other hand, this is a daunting challenge for users who have Galaxy devices powered by Exynos processors. In this case, some GCam Mods can be found on different blogs used with these smartphones. As we all know, the Korean technology giant is equipped with two different processors in its flagship phones, including Qualcomm’s Snapdragon in certain markets (South Korea, the United States) and its own Exynos SoC.
Samsung devices with powerful camera functions:
Last year, Samsung launched the Galaxy S20 series that integrates the largest image sensor, marking the beginning of a new era of mobile devices. Combined with a huge image sensor and artificial intelligence tools, the Galaxy S20 mobile phone can provide a huge image capture and video shooting experience.
The top product of the Galaxy S20 series-Galaxy S20 Ultra is equipped with a professional-grade 108 megapixel camera, allowing users to zoom in 100 times to capture moments and details that may be missed.
In addition, this year’s Galaxy S21 device uses advanced AI technology, making it Samsung’s smartest camera to date. It can help users capture the best photos or videos every day to achieve epic functions.
On the other hand, the top variant of the latest Galaxy S21 series-Galaxy S21 Ultra has become Samsung’s first smartphone product, which has two telephoto lenses that can provide 10x optical zoom and up to 100x spatial zoom.
In addition to the impressive camera features, Galaxy users can also try GCam Mod on their devices. By using the powerful features of the Google Camera application, they can definitely enhance the image capture capabilities of their smartphones.
Here, you can get the latest and available GCam Mod app for your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G- Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G- Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G- Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S20 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S10e – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S9 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy A71 – Download Link
How to install GCam:
- Download the compatible GCam APK from the above link.
- If you want to install a third-party application, you need to enable the application to install from unknown sources –
- Go to settings
- Apps and notifications
- Open the application (Chrome, Firefox or file manager application, etc.)
- Install unknown applications and enable “Allow” from this source
- These GCam apps may/may be incompatible with your device.
- Please check the exact model before downloading the GCam app.
- Please note that you install GCam Mod at your own risk, and no one is responsible for any errors.
- The download link was collected from other unknown sources.