Huawei Watch GT 2 will be released in 2019, equipped with Kirin A1 processor, 1.2-inch (390x390p) OLED display, 5ATM water resistance, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, 30 hours of battery life, and storage of up to 500 songs , 15 fitness modes, and more.
Now, Huawei has begun to release a new firmware update for Huawei Watch GT 2, which supports displaying more types of data on Watch Face, 7-day weather forecast, and improves system stability and fixes some known issues to enhance User satisfaction. experience.
On the other hand, on January 14, Huawei launched a new version of the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro New Year Edition in the Watch GT 2 series. It comes with a new aesthetic, including a new red and black nylon braided strap and a customizable dial.
In addition, Huawei has also introduced many new features for Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro, including a new drainage function, which allows users to drain excess water from the watch and provide higher security through a pin lock.
Related: Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro New Year Edition officially released
- The update progress in the app is only used to transfer the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch to complete the update.
- The watch needs at least 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. If the update fails, please try again.
- Huawei Watch GT 2 preempts the new firmware version 184.108.40.206, and the update weight is 24.11MB
- Added support for displaying more types of data on the dial
- Add 7-day weather forecast
- Improve system stability
- Fixed some known issues
How to update:
Use the Huawei Health app to connect the watch to the phone, open the app, touch the device, touch the device name, select firmware update, and follow the instructions on the screen to update the watch (if there are any new updates).
Thanks to the tipster: Catalin