Since September 2020, Honor will test whether its devices are compatible with the latest OS skin Magic UI 4 in China, and will end the Beta version of its flagship smartphone by sending a stable version of Magic UI 4. However, the company has also expanded the influence of the Magic UI 4 beta program in the global market.
Speaking of global variants, the first devices in the Magic UI 4 beta test program include Honor 20, 20 Pro and V20 smartphones. Moving forward, the company quickly tested its registered devices by sending a Magic UI 4 beta version, and ended the beta by providing a stable Magic UI 4 version.
Now, according to the latest information, users on the Honor 20, 20 Pro and V20 beta testers and Magic UI 3.1 will receive a stable Magic UI 4 version via OTA in the first quarter of 2021 (Q1).
Check the following for more information:
The mentioned status/rolling time (terms) are as follows:
- Honor 20 Pro (YAL)-First quarter of 2021
- Honor 20 (YAL)-First quarter of 2021
- Honor View 20 (PCT)-First quarter of 2021
- This article will be updated based on the new input
- Device list, launch time and schedule may be changed
- This launch plan is related to open models and does not apply to devices locked by operators
- This list applies to the global market
(Source – Huawei)