Huawei Qingyun W510 desktop has been launched in China, suitable for industry and enterprise business. This computer is equipped with a 24-core Huawei Kunpeng processor, and recent information indicates that it is equipped with a HiSilicon graphics system.
According to Huawei’s official website, Huawei Quinyung B510 desktop has the following variants.
- Kunpeng 920 24-core processor / 8GB / 512GB / Huawei Hisilicon 1GB graphics + independent display / support WiFi
- Kunpeng 920 24-core processor / 8GB x 2 / 512GB / AMD 1GB + independent display / WiFi support
- Kunpeng 920 24-core processor / 8GB / 512GB / AMD 1GB + single display / no WiFi
- Kunpeng 920 24-core processor / 8GB / 256GB / AMD 1GB + single display / no WiFi
- Kunpeng 920 24-core processor / 8GB / 512GB / AMD 1GB + single display / WiFi support
It should be mentioned that the above variant also supports external displays. In addition, these desktops are also pre-installed with the Unity operating system AKA Unified Operating System (UOS), which is a Chinese Linux distribution based on Deepin Linux.
In addition to the specifications, the price of the CPU is currently unknown.
In November of this year, Huawei launched a new desktop Huawei MateStation B515 for consumers. This new desktop is equipped with an 8-core 7nm AMD Ryen processor that can handle AMD 4000G series, Radeon graphics cards, and 8GB / 16GB DDR4 memory.
MateStation B515 also has a 23.8-inch display with FHD resolution, small bezels, and a wireless mouse and keyboard.
Huawei MateStation B515 can be purchased in China: 8GB + 1TB mechanical hard drive for 3599 yuan, 8GB + 256GB solid state drive for 3699 yuan, 4GB + 4GB (dual channel) + 256GB price is also 3699 yuan and 8GB + 256GB with display 4598 yuan.