Huawei has begun sending the December 2020 firmware update for Huawei Watch GT 2 users. This update mainly brings optimization for some known issues for a better user experience. Previously, the watch received the November update that comes with improvement for system stability and fixes some issues.
Huawei Watch GT 2 equips wearable chip Kirin A1, integrates with a high-quality 3D glass face, comes with a professional sports trainer that tracks your workout with a precise positing system, serves you a day as well as night for up to 2 weeks and more.
- Fixed some known problems
- Huawei Watch GT 2 receiving new version 22.214.171.124 with an update size 20 MB.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
A few things to know before the update:
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
- EMUI version and size may vary depending on the country/region.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.