Huawei Watch GT 2 was launched in September 2019. This Watch runs on Kirin A1 OS. Also, it has good battery life, premium looks, accurate tracking, and more. In this series, the company launched Huawei Watch GT 2e , which was launched in March 2020. This watch is an upgraded model of its GT 2 with an AMOLED display type.
Recently, Huawei launched another model of this series, Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro. This new Watch features new power workout modes and more.
Alongside this, Huawei also released new updates for Huawei Watch GT 2 and Watch GT 2e. This new update includes optimization and added some new features.
For Huawei GT 2
- New card customization function
- Automatic recognition of exercise type
- Provides professional data to the elliptical machine
- Include Lithuanian, Latvian, and Estonian languages
For Huawei GT 2e
- Female menstrual cycle reminder.
Optimization (same for both):
- Optimize system stability
- Fixes some issues
- Upgraded to 220.127.116.11 ( Huawei Watch GT 2)
- Upgraded to 18.104.22.168 (Huawei Watch GT 2e)
Points to keep in mind before update:
- Sometimes update size may vary.
- Maintain enough storage and battery.
- If possible, connect to Wifi.
- Always remember to install an update on the watch.
- Connect your device with the phone.
- Using your phone open Huawei Health app.
- Select a device or device name
- Tap on firmware update
- Follow the instruction appears on the screen to update.
- After download completion, install it on your watch.